Boost your confidence while dealing with Acne and other skin condition π
Hi girlies,
I trust we are having the wonderful time of our lives. Okay, sometimes having skin conditions make us feel inferior, which slowly eats on our confidence. Everyone is on about 'perfecy skin, I need perfect skin to be confident ' whereas that is not true.
The truth is that confidence can be attained even without that ' perfect skin '. All that matters is your perception. In this post, I will be sharing practical ways to boost your confidence no matter your skin condition.
1. Understand you are not alone: Girl, you are not the only one with the type of skin condition you have. Everyone during one part of their life, may have gotten pimples, acne , black heads, call it. And so what if they don't have that makes you special π
2. Separate your worth from your skin:
I couldn't less agree that our skin could be part of our worth, but not the whole of it. You need to know that the most important is not what is in the outside but what is developing, growing in the inside π .
3: Build a simple, consistent skincare routine: Confidence is not about perfection but about discipline, consistency. Have your own skincare routine that makes you be you π₯Ή
4: Stop comparing your skin to others: Girl, don't do that. That's not cool. You are you for a good reason π.
5. Wear what makes you feel comfortable: Find out your own style and stay true to it. Be comfortable and modest in the clothes you wear. Keep good posture and I can assure you that confidence will begin creeping in
6. Focus on growth, Grow silently but powerfully: Girl, don't sit around doing nothing. Acquire some skills, expand your knowledge, increase your worth and I telling you girl, you will be confident in no time. Speak kindly to yourself, discipline and teach yourself self control.
Remember a great woman once said ' But when you look at the mirror, you better love what you see'. You know why? Because we are all God's creation and that alone makes us beautiful ❤️. Bye-bye π₯°
Comments
Post a Comment