How To Start Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria Without PayPal ( Beginners' Guide)
Affiliate marketing is one of the easiest ways to earn online in Nigeria, but many beginners are discouraged because most platforms require PayPal.
However, the good news is that, having conducted a research, I found out that there are local platforms you can earn from without the use of PayPal. I will guide you,who is a beginner on your journey of affiliate marketing π.
Affiliate marketing can be defined as an online means if earning money by simply sharing a unique link of a product to be bought through which you can earn a commission which is your money
. You don't have to own the product
. You have no business with the logistics
. You are only concerned with the promotion
How to start affiliate marketing in Nigeria without PayPal
Addressing the question at hand, can you really earn in Nigeria without PayPal. Of course, most Nigerians and Africa-friendly platforms pay through:
Bank transfer
Flutter wave
Wallet bank
Pay stack
Now I will mention the best affiliate marketing platforms in Nigeria;
1. Expectnaire
. Digital products
. High commission
. Pay directly to Nigerian bank account
2. Selar affiliate program
. Promote ebooks, course and templates
. No PayPal required
. Easy approval
Best for bloggers, WhatsApp& Pinterest marketers
3. Digistem
. Nigerian digital marketplace
. Bank withdrawals
. Beginners-friendly
4. Learnaflix/ other local platforms
. Nigerian creators
. Direct bank payments
. Low entry barrier
Below I will sharing few mistakes beginners make
1. Promoting too many products
2. No contents, just links
3. Giving up too early
4. Not learning basic SEO
Finally, I will advise that affiliate marketing is not scam, not magic trick, therefore it won't produce money without effort, patience and consistency.
I will like to add, foran introduction to affiliate marketing, you can check out my previous post π
Stay tuned for information
Thank you and bye bye π₯°
Comments
Post a Comment